Eccles:Newsletter Friday December 15th 2006
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Developmental Genetics Newsletter
Not much this time just the days people are away; which can also be found on the 'Bench to Clinic web site' http://genedb.otago.ac.nz/btc/
- Mike December 10th to January 8th
- Cherie December 18th to January 22nd
- Aaron December 22nd to January 19th
- Shujie December 22nd to January 11th
- Adele December 15th to January 7th
- Lucy December 22nd to ~January 8th
- Lana December 22nd to January 29th
- Jody December 22nd to January 21st
- Hayden December 20th to January 8th
- Grace December 22nd to January 3rd (but you may still see her every day but Christmas!)
- Nicki December 20th to January 8th
- Amy December 22nd to January 3rd
- Matthew December 22nd to January 15th
- Mike A December 21st to January 3rd
- Lynne Hananeia December 22nd to January 8th
- Margaret Turner December 22nd to January 8th
- New Zealand Society for Oncology Conference 2007 is on at the Dunedin Centre, 9-11 May 2007.
- Find all the info at; http://www.conference.co.nz/index.cfm/nzso2007
- Adele will be attending, anyone else keen?
- With the holidays coming remember to:
- Plan deliveries and ordering with the expectation of delays.
- Has anyone still not booked off all stat holidays and the 22, 27,28,29th of December as annual leave on the web kiosk?
- Cherie gave a wonderful preformance at St. Pauls Cathedral with the Southern Concert of Voices and has a particularily ethereal voice, stunning!
- Merry Christmas Everyone! See you next year :-)