- Congrats to Ariel et al. re: start codon paper now published at NAR and featured in JIMB and NIST homepages!
- Summer research has finsihed, and we had some awesome REU students working in the lab over summer! If that's the kind of thing you would be interested in over coming quarters/months/years/generations, then get in touch with Drew directly. Students from anywhere on Earth (or beyond) are welcome to apply.
- BIOME featured on front page of Stanford Daily!
- TU Delft honors Endy Lab, BioBricks Foundation, and iGEM on occasion of their 175th anniversary.
- Congrats to Atri et al. re: colony morphogenesis and symmetry breaking paper at ACS SynBio!
Who We Are
Stanford Lab, academic research team on campus at Stanford
BioBricks Team staff team at the BioBricks Foundation
JIMB Team, leadership team for the Stanford/NIST Joint Initiative for Metrology in Biology
Teaching, Learning, Course Materials
Stuff We Love
Department of Bioengineering