Digital Photo Imaging System
DIGITAL PHOTO IMAGING SYSTEM
Rules and Guidelines
1. New user MUST be trained by the captain or present users
HOW TO OPERATE:
1. Place subject on transilluminator.
2. Open Scion Image Acquisition software.
3. Turn UV lamp on (one click of dial is full power, two is low power).
4. Go to the Special menu and highlight Start Capturing.
5. Frame the subject (middle dial on lens).
6. Select aperature (top dial on lens)
7. Focus the subject (bottom dial on lens).
8. Go to the Special menu and select Print Video.
If you make any changes to the printer settings, please return them to normal when you are done.
Do not use a razor blade on the transilluminator.
Replacement paper rolls for the printer are located in the stock room.
IF ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE SEE SOMEONE IN THE KRASNOW LAB, B461 OR THE CAPTAIN.
--Jessica Metzger 18:23, 29 April 2010 (EDT)