Davidson:Plasmids and Bacteria
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Transform bacteria We are using Salmonella typhimurium for the Hin protein as it was the referenced species in all of the literature.
- Create RE biobrick (completed)
- Isolating genomic DNA from Salmonella typhimurium (completed)
- Ordered oligos for recombinational enhancer and primers for the hin gene
- These sequences will be transformed into RFP and possibly GFP plasmids
- Performed Minipreps to isolate RFP and GFP plasmids to be used for transformations.