Dahlquist:BioQUEST Summer Workshop 2018
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Gene World by Erik Corona
- Cell Biology by the Numbers YouTube Channel
- Case It! Molecular Biology Simulations for Case-Based Learning in Biology
- Morales, E., Azocar, L., Maul, X., Perez, C., Chianale, J., & Miquel, J. F. (2011). The European lactase persistence genotype determines the lactase persistence state and correlates with gastrointestinal symptoms in the Hispanic and Amerindian Chilean population: a case–control and population-based study. BMJ open, 1(1), e000125.
- Why Some Like It Hot: Food, Genes, and Cultural Diversity by Gary Paul Nabhan
- Rethinking the Narrative of Diversity in Science
- IRVINE, W. S. (1978). Review of:“THE ROLE OF ANALOGY, MODEL AND METAPHOR IN SCIENCE”, by WH Leather-dale, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1974. 276 pp. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GENERAL SYSTEM, 4(2), 132-134.
- Duit, R. (1991). On the role of analogies and metaphors in learning science. Science education, 75(6), 649-672.
- Traditional Knowledge and Scientific Knowledge
- HHMI Biointeractive
- Andrew Curry: The Milk Revolution Nature 31 July 2013
- Small group of enterocytes with visible brush border: http://www.siumed.edu/~dking2/erg/GI125b.htm
- individual illustration of sucrose breakdown and transport by enterocyte (can be altered for lactase): https://veteriankey.com/small-intestine/
- Reading Apprenticeship at WestEd
- gel electrophoresis video from learn.genetics.utah.edu
- Understanding Science
How to Wiki
- Here is my exercise on how to learn how to wiki: BIOL398-05/S17:Week_1