Back to the DIYbio main page
Here's the plan for our second meetup on June 12, 2008 (also listed on Upcoming):
7:00 - 8:00 DNA Extraction in the Kitchen
- Read the protocol (see DIYbio google group): File:MAKE07-Kitchen Counter DNA Lab.pdf
- The only thing you'll need is to bring your favorite organic material (tuna, banana, cow heart... but keep it safe, please)
8:00 - 9:00 - DIYbio Hackathon
- list and tag all DIYbio protocols and resources known to the interwebs
- Bring your laptops
- add them to del.icio.us: consensus tag "DIYbio" + "protocol", "equipment", "tools" etc.
- feel free to get started early
- p.s. bryan bishop: we want to produce a high-quality, highly-granular collection of links, not a gigantic disorganized grab-bag
I'll get some pizza for us all (we'll eat while discussing the DNA extraction), so please RSVP so I can get a good headcount.
See you all thursday! Mac