The following are the lecture slides I prepared while teaching Bioinformatics at JIVAS, Bangalore, INDIA.
- Feel free to use these slides.
- Let me know if there are any corrections
- These slides are prepared using LyX and the Latex Beamer Presentation class. Contact me if you require the original source (lyx or latex)
Cell Structure & Function
Protein Structure & Function
DNA Structure & Function
- Lecture slides - Part I
- Lecture slides - Part II
- Getting Started with Linux- A beginners guide on Linux from Linux Online
- Tiwari B, Field D. The Bioinformatics Playground. Linux User and Developer (2005) Issue 46. pp. 50-56.
- CBHD Newsletter - Edited by Ian J. Forsythe - [Issue 34 - March 3, 2005]
- Linux in the Lab - By Mike May [Published 8th November 2004] in The Scientist Magazine.
Recent updates to the course
21 October 2017
20 October 2017