BA (Hons), MSc,
- Protein Microarray
- Molecular Biology
- Malaria Vaccine
- Allergy Disease
- Molecular Biology : Isolation, analysis and cloning DNA molecules, touchdown and Nested PCR techniques.
- Proteomics : Protein Microarray, in vitro protein expression and in vivo protein expression, electrophoretic separation of proteins, detection of proteins, including staining of proteins in gels, immunoblotting and immunodetection.
- Immunology : Microarray immuno–assay, Immunofluorescence.
- Bioinformatics : Genome and gene analysis , Protein primary and secondary structure analysis.
- Informatics : Scan and Analysis software for the collection and quantification of microarray data; data base search and information retrieval.
Jul. 2007 – Jul. 2010 : University of Perugia, Department of Experimental Medicine and Biochemical Science, Microbiology Section, Laboratory of Professor Crisanti, Young Reseacher and PhD Student.
PhD Project: Application of a microarray-based antigenicity screen for the identification of potential vaccine candidates for malaria.
Sep. 2006 – Oct. 2007 : Imperial College London, Investigative Science Division, Infectious Diseases, Hammersmith campus, MSc in Molecular Medicine.
MSc Project: Application of a microarray-based antigenicity screen for the identification of potential vaccine candidates for malaria.
Sep. 2004 – Aug. 2006 : Imperial College London, Department of Biological Sciences, Laboratory of Professor Crisanti, assessing high throughput technology for in vitro measurement of allergen-specific IgEs.
Sep. 2001 – Jul. 2004 : University of Perugia, Bachelor's degree (BA) with honours (110/110 Lode) in Medical Biotechnology.
BA Experimental thesis: “Study of the GITR/GITRL System using Macrophages and T-Lymphocytes co-cultures”.