Jump to navigationJump to search
- BProc: Beowulf Distributed Process Space
- Mosix is a management system that allows a Linux cluster or a Grid to perform like a single computer with multiple processors.
- Kerrighed is a Single System Image operating system for clusters. Kerrighed offers the view of a unique SMP machine on top of a cluster of standard PCs.
- Rocks Clusters
- OSCAR: Open Source Cluster Application Resources
- Linux Compute Clusters
- Building Your First Cluster
- Some notes on how to build a Linux cluster
distcc: a fast, free distributed C/C++ compiler]