From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
This category is dedicated to the laser we are using for the optical tweezers: 2W 1064CrystaLaser. All related material is distributed in the notebook pages below.
Pages in category "1064crystalaser"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/03/11/Brief mode profiling of coherent compass laser
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/04/01
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/04/13/Mode profiling at high power
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/07/27/1064Crystalaser
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/07/28/1064CrystaLaser-2.2
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/08/18/CrystaLaser specifications
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/09/29/CrystaLaser Vs CompassLaser
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2010/10/04/Investigation for elliptical beam (crystalaser)
- User:Pranav Rathi/Notebook/OT/2012/01/02/Project 1: Design and construction of an advance Optical Tweezers