We will be taking live notes at: http://jotlive.com/johncumbers/BioSysBio
How to take part in BioSysBio teleconference?
CLICK HERE for more info
- Introductions, each person + ISCB SC
- Local organising committee, report from Manuel Corpas (publicity, industry)
- Industry partnership fair - how it will work and who is signed up, benefit to industry
- Roles and who is doing what so far
- Review process
- submission's and registration
Further details on Agenda
1. We need a list of Manchester email groups that could locally promote BioSysBio:
- Manchester Bioinf list
- Masters List
- Smith Building
3. Regarding the Industry fair, there are 3 lists for which we need to work for:
- Companies plus their contacts list
- Other non-academic contacts
- Academics: publicity, participants
- Jon Rees suggested to think again about what would be the main
interest of the companies in the field; i.e. either selling stuff or recruiting people
4. Delimitation of roles: who is going to do what? Probably we need to establish what are thetasks of the LOC and the rest of the organising committee
- Social event?
- Poster reception, light refreshments?
- Boards for posters?
- Proceedings print outs?