From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Synthetic Biology 2.0
I'm sitting in Berkeley too. As long as my battery holds up, I'm going to list some papers that are cited that I might want to read... and to see how long it takes for google to index this page.
- From Biomass to Biofuel, 2005
- Kitano, PNAS 2004 - hooking up the toggle switch to a DNA damage sensor
- S. Cheng, B. Logan - Microbial fuel cell, Penn State Univ. 2005
- Roosild TP, 2005 - MazF/E toxin/antitoxin pair
- Dave Rogers, neutrophil movie that everyone shows
- Hernan Garcia
- Shea & Ackers, Von Hippel - in vitro transcriptional regulation.
- Wang, L., Schultz, P., Ann. Rev. 2006
- Arnold (LuxR evolution)
- LingChon You - predator/prey model
- Katie Brenner, Karig - consensus consortium
- Yokobayashi & Arnold, Natural Computing 2005 - the selection system
- Cynthia Collins, Nature Biotech, 2006 -