- Welcome to all BE newcomers!
- Budget: allocation of funds to three initiatives (items 3 - 5) in 2005-2006.
- Lunch celebrations of foreign cultures:
- What countries will be featured in 2005-2006?
- In addition to the lunch gathering, through what activities do we wish to pursue this endeavor and praise of a country?
- Focused diversity-related forum discussions:
- What topic do we suggest to address for the first edition in December 2005?
- Themes of following discussions are likely to emerge from this first event.
- Interlab luncheons:
- How can we instigate lively interactions during this pizza hour? (introduction of each attending scientist, game/playful activity...)
- October 4, 2005: Grodzinsky/Hamad-Schifferli/White labs.
- Diversity seminar:
- December 14, 2005: Christopher M. Jones, MIT's Assistant Dean for Graduate Students
- SACNAS conference: BE participation
- Other issues, suggestions, questions!