From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- 14 March 2006. Solutions to pset2 are now posted here: BE.180:Assignment2
- Please see BE.180:Assignment2 for new clarifications.
- 7 March 2006. Tuesday's class (7 March) will be cancelled. Assignment 2 will be due at 5p next Tuesday (14 March).
- 3 March 2006. We have also posted some common mistakes and the points deducted for them. Please review these and email the TA's if you still have questions about how assignment 1 was graded.
- 2 March 2006. Solutions for the first assignment have been posted: BE.180:Assignment1.
- The second assignment has been posted: BE.180:Assignment2. Please try to start the new assignment early as it covers new concepts and may take longer than the first assignment.
- 23 February 2006. Make sure not to send any questions to the gmail email address. That should only be used to submit your homework and you should assume that we will not read the emails until the time homework is due. Please use the email accounts listed above to contact us about anything else.
- 21 February 2006. Please check the Assignment 1 page for instructions for pset1 submission. BE.180:Assignment1
- 19 February 2006. Please note that office hours will still be held on Monday, February 20 (even though Tuesday is supposed to be Monday schedule of classes).
- 17 February 2006. Please check the Assignment 1 page for important updates and clarifications. BE.180:Assignment1
- 16 February 2006. Office hours have been changed due to popular demand. They are now on Mondays 3-4pm and Wednesdays 12-1pm in 68-329.
- 16 February 2006. Assignment 1: please use the parts.txt file provided on the assignment 1 page as the input to your Python program
- 14 February 2006. Office hours will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 12-1pm in 68-329, or by appointment. Regular office hours will start next week.
- 8 February 2006. Day 1 notes and assessment answers are online.
- 7 February 2006. Introductory UNIX and Python tutorials will be held in 37-312 on Wednesday (2/8) from 4-8pm and Thursday (2/9) from 5-7pm. We will be giving a short introduction at 4pm and 6pm on Wednesday and 5pm on Thursday, and after that we will give you exercises to work through with our help. Please try to attend at least 2 of the 6 hours of sessions, and be there to hear one of the introductions. Please contact the TAs if you cannot make any of the 6 hours.
- 6 February 2006. Python tutorials now being scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday evening.