From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
No longer working on this.
Assertion: Will rebuild chromosome III, because that's the one that's best-studied
- Complete chr III independent functional element list by 10/7
- Put together ~20K long sequence for pilot project by 10/14
- Figure out actual recombination & selection steps, send sequence out for synthesis by 10/30
Currently working on: Making list of independent functional elements.
- 9/19/05-9/23/05: Made list of all features on chromosome III, started to gather data about how to define 5' and 3' ends of genes.
- 9/24/05-9/30/05: Generated initial list of overlapping regions, figured out flanking sequences needed for Ty elements [none], sent gene sequences off to Joel Graber for 3' end prediction, started to look into ways to define 5' gene ends.