- Basma Ibrahim receives the 2009-2010 Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship in the Life Sciences. Congratulations! (8/31/09)
- Dr. Yeo receives the 2009 AAPS New Investigator Grant In Pharmaceutics And Drug Delivery And Pharmaceutical Technologies, which will be presented at the 2009 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition (8/25/09).
- Emily Gullotti won the Joe Bourland Graduate Student Travel Award. (8/21/09) Congratulations!
- Joonyoung Park's poster presented at 2009 SURF Research Symposium was chosen as one of the top 10 posters out of 115. Zohreh Amoozgar, student mentor for Joonyoung Park, received the 2009 SURF Mentor of the Summer award. (8/6/09) Congratulations to both Zohreh and Joonyoung!
- Peisheng Xu (and Griffin Quick)'s paper on "Gene delivery through the use of a hyaluronate-associated intracellularly degradable cross-linked polyethyleneimine" was accepted for publication in Biomaterials. Congratulations! (7/8/09)
- Basma Ibrahim won third place in poster presentation at the 41th Annual Pharmaceutics Graduate Student Research Meeting, West Lafayette. Congratulations! (6/26/09)
- Emily Gullotti's review paper on "Extracellularly activated nanocarriers: A new paradigm of tumor targeted drug delivery" was published in Molecular Pharmaceutics. Congratulations! (4/14/09)
- Zohreh Amoozgar receives the 2009 Lilly Endowment Graduate Research Award. Congratulations! We thank the Lilly Endowment for the support! (4/2/09)* Tyler Shugg receives 2009 Dean’s Undergraduate Research Fellowship. Congratulations! (3/23/09)
- Dr. Yeo receives the 3M Non-tenured faculty grant for the third year. We thank 3M for the continuing support! (2/10/09)
- Dr. Yeo receives the AACP New Investigator Award. (11/5/08)
- Peisheng Xu (and Emily Gullotti)'s paper on "Intracellular drug delivery by poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles, revisited." was published in Molecular Pharmaceutics. Congratulations! (11/26/08)
- Yan Yang (and Nimisha Bajaj, Peisheng Xu, and Kim Ohn)'s paper on "Development of highly porous large PLGA microparticles for pulmonary drug delivery" was accepted for publication in Biomaterials. Congratulations! (12/15/08)