SAGE Serial Analysis of Gene Expression
Software & databasese
- SAGE Software @Johns Hopkins (SAGE300?) requires signing/faxing MTA
- SAGE Maqp @NCBI in a stage of rewrite 080716.
- SAGE virtual northern @NCBI -> not working 080716.
- SAGE Genie portal with data and tools
allows identification of differentially expressed genes by statistical analysis of large matrices of multiconditional expression data (ESTs or SAGE tags counts), the selection of different test statistics, possibly with Bonferroni correction and the display of result tables, linked to the GenBank, UniGene or LocusLink database.
- POWER_SAGE(HTM) available from authors. It can run virtual experiments and help to plan real ones.