Difference between revisions of "User:Vincent Rouilly/Data Exchange Standards For Synthetic Biology"
(New page: __NOTOC__ =Data Exchange Standards For Synthetic Biology= For many years, the Molecular Biology and Systems Biology communities are working on data exchange standards to stimulate communi...)
Revision as of 05:32, 5 January 2010
Data Exchange Standards For Synthetic Biology
For many years, the Molecular Biology and Systems Biology communities are working on data exchange standards to stimulate communication and scientific discoveries. The Synthetic Biology community might find useful to evaluate and re-use these standards when applicable.
Vincent 08:32, 5 January 2010 (EST):Feel free to add links, it is a work in progress.
- Fluorescent microscopy
- Flow cytometry
Biological Entity Description
- DNA sequences
Reviews and Publications
- Strömbäck L, Hall D, and Lambrix P. A review of standards for data exchange within systems biology. Proteomics. 2007 Mar;7(6):857-67. DOI:10.1002/pmic.200600438 |
- Strömbäck L, Jakoniene V, Tan H, and Lambrix P. Representing, storing and accessing molecular interaction data: a review of models and tools. Brief Bioinform. 2006 Dec;7(4):331-8. DOI:10.1093/bib/bbl039 |
- Schilling M, Pfeifer AC, Bohl S, and Klingmüller U. Standardizing experimental protocols. Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2008 Aug;19(4):354-9. DOI:10.1016/j.copbio.2008.06.007 |
- Martens L, Palazzi LM, and Hermjakob H. Data standards and controlled vocabularies for proteomics. Methods Mol Biol. 2008;484:279-86. DOI:10.1007/978-1-59745-398-1_18 |
- Orchard S and Kerrien S. Molecular interactions and data standardisation. Methods Mol Biol. 2010;604:309-18. DOI:10.1007/978-1-60761-444-9_21 |
- Orchard S, Hoogland C, Bairoch A, Eisenacher M, Kraus HJ, and Binz PA. Managing the data explosion. A report on the HUPO-PSI Workshop. August 2008, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Proteomics. 2009 Feb;9(3):499-501. DOI:10.1002/pmic.200800838 |