User:Tushar N Patel
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tushar N Patel
- Columbia University
- 500 W 120th St
- 801 Mudd Building
- New York, NY 10027
I am a graduate student in the Banta Lab at Columbia University in the Department of Chemical Engineering. Our lab works on protein and metabolic engineering for a variety of applications. My work is focused around heterogeneous biocatalysis and more specifically, the use of E. coli as a whole-cell biocatalyst.
- 2014 (expected), PhD in ChemE, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 2011, MS in ChemE, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 2009, BS in ChemE, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here