I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nadine Schumann
- Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry
- Independent Junior Research Group
- Weinberg 3
- D-06120 Halle (Saale) - Germany
- Email me through OpenWetWare or through email@example.com
- 2002-2007 study of Biology at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
- 2007/2008 I joined the Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry to do my diploma thesis (Titel of diploma thesis: The regulation of Jasmonate biosynthesis by light in Arabidopsis thaliana)
- since 2007 I´m working on my PhD at the Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry Quint Lab
I am interested in the functional characterization of a small group of Kelch repeat containing F-box proteins in Arabidopsis thaliana as well as in the phylogenetic analysis of F-box Kelch proteins in land plant species.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here