I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- NYOUSHA Yousefi
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW
- Address 2
- Washington, DC, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Professors Hatings lab at the American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Chemistry professor, and I've joined because research purpose. I am currently working one protein re-engineering of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164