User:Michael S. Siddiqui
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael S. Siddiqui
- Graduate Student
- California Institute of Technology
- 1200 E. California Blvd.
- MC 210-41
- Pasadena, CA, 91125
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Smolke Lab at Caltech. I learned about through the Smolke Lab, and I've joined to edit pages about myself on my lab group's homepage.
- 2006, BSE, Chemical Engineering, School of Applied Science & Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
- 2006, BSE, Economics with Concentration in Finance, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here