| Experimental Biological Chemistry I
||<html><img src="/images/9/94/Report.png" border="0" /></html> Main project page|
<html><img src="/images/c/c3/Resultset_previous.png" border="0" /></html>Previous entry<html> </html>Next entry<html><img src="/images/5/5c/Resultset_next.png" border="0" /></html>
- To run UV-Vis analysis on Au/BSA solutions at various ratios.
- To remake solutions that did not give expected results.
- To make Tris Buffer at 100mM at pH 8.0 and 10.0
- The original sets of solutions did not form nano-particles, solutions appeared yellow in color. It was predicted that the HAuCl4 reacted with gold specula during the transfer.
- A new set of solutions with different Au/BSA ratios were made beforehand at the same ratio and concentrations. For details of the concentrations, see entry from 2012/08/29
- The new set of solutions with different ratios of Au and BSA appeared purpose in color. The 60 Au/BSA solution appeared cloudy and white. The 80 Au/BSA solution appeared as a purpose homogenous solution. The Au/BSA solution with other ratios are transparent with purpose fiber formations.