User:Kellin D. Krick
- Kellin D. Krick
- Biomedical Engineering, PhD Candidate
- Johns Hopkins University
- 5001 Smith Building
- 400 North Broadway
- Baltimore, Maryland 21287
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Mao Lab at Johns Hopkins University..
- 2015, PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- 2010, BS, Biomedical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Nerve regeneration
- Personalized/regenerative medicine
- Cancer therapeutics
- Krick K, Tammia M, Martin R, Höke A, and Mao HQ. Signaling cue presentation and cell delivery to promote nerve regeneration. Curr Opin Biotechnol. 2011 Oct;22(5):741-6. DOI:10.1016/j.copbio.2011.04.002 |
Review paper about biochemical and cell-based techniques for promoting nerve regeneration.