Difference between revisions of "User:Hector Medina"
Latest revision as of 07:44, 29 March 2013
- Héctor F. Medina-Abarca
- Fontana Laboratory, Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Academic contact
- OpenWetWare Email
- hmedina [at-sign] lcg [dot] unam [dot] mx
- hector_medina-abarca [at-sign] med [dot] harvard [dot] edu
I'm currently Research Assistant at the Fontana Lab in Harvard's Systems Biology department, working with rule-based models of biochemical reaction networks. I studied the Genomic Sciences Progamme at the National Autonomous University of Mexico. I learned about OpenWetWare from Teamates, and I joined to participate with my team on our 2010 iGEM project.
- 2008, Baccalauréat Générale en Série Scientifique avec Mention Assez Bien, Académie de la Martinique
- 2012, Bachelor in Integrative Genomic Sciences, UNAM
- 2012, Intern, Rule-based modeling at the Fontana lab at Harvard Medical School
- 2013, Research Assistant, Rule-based modeling at the Fontana lab at Harvard Medical School
- Synthetic Biology: the Trial by Synthesis of bio-understanding
- Systems Biology: observing biology from the perspective of systems (define your own system!)
- MetaGenomics: the boundary between self and non-self becomes blurry with microbiomes
- AstroBiology: a Universe of Possibilities out there
- Terraform Mars (if devoid of resurrectable life)
- Colonize Jupiter's atmosphere.
- iGEM 2010 Personal Log
- iGEM 2010 Group Log
- iGEM 2010 Edinburg Collaborations Log
- iGEM 2010 Cambridge Collaborations Log