User:Heather M. Jensen
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Heather M. Jensen
- UC Berkeley/Molecular Foundry
- 1 Cyclotron Road, Mailstop 67R5110
- Berkeley, CA 94720
- Fax: 510-486-4995
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work jointly between Professor Jay Groves at UC Berkeley and Dr. Caroline Ajo-Franklin at the Molecular Foundry of Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory.
- Currently in the Physical Chemistry Graduate Program at UC Berkeley
- 2007, BS in Biochemistry, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164