User:Eva M Farre
Eva M Farre
Michigan State University
Plant Biology Department
s150 Plant Biology Building
East Lansing, 48824, MI,
- 1998-2001, PhD, Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology (Golm, Germany). Supervisor: Dr. L. Willmitzer.
- 1997, Diplom Thesis, Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology in Golm (Germany). Supervisors: Prof. Dr. M. Stitt and Prof. Dr. L. Willmitzer.
- 1991-1997, Diplom in Biology, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- Since August 2008, Assistant Professor, Dept. Plant Biology, Michigan State University, MI.
- 2007-2008, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, Dr. Steve Kay.
- 2002-2007, Postdoctoral Fellow, The Scripps Research Institute La Jolla, CA. 2002-Sept. 2007, Advisor: Dr. Steve Kay.
- Para A, Farré EM, Imaizumi T, Pruneda-Paz JL, Harmon FG, and Kay SA. PRR3 Is a vascular regulator of TOC1 stability in the Arabidopsis circadian clock. Plant Cell. 2007 Nov;19(11):3462-73. DOI:10.1105/tpc.107.054775 |
- Farré EM and Kay SA. PRR7 protein levels are regulated by light and the circadian clock in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2007 Nov;52(3):548-60. DOI:10.1111/j.1365-313X.2007.03258.x |
- Zeilinger MN, Farré EM, Taylor SR, Kay SA, and Doyle FJ 3rd. A novel computational model of the circadian clock in Arabidopsis that incorporates PRR7 and PRR9. Mol Syst Biol. 2006;2:58. DOI:10.1038/msb4100101 |
- Farré EM, Tech S, Trethewey RN, Fernie AR, and Willmitzer L. Subcellular pyrophosphate metabolism in developing tubers of potato (Solanum tuberosum). Plant Mol Biol. 2006 Sep;62(1-2):165-79. DOI:10.1007/s11103-006-9011-4 |
- Farré EM, Harmer SL, Harmon FG, Yanovsky MJ, and Kay SA. Overlapping and distinct roles of PRR7 and PRR9 in the Arabidopsis circadian clock. Curr Biol. 2005 Jan 11;15(1):47-54. DOI:10.1016/j.cub.2004.12.067 |
- Tiessen A, Hendriks JH, Stitt M, Branscheid A, Gibon Y, Farré EM, and Geigenberger P. Starch synthesis in potato tubers is regulated by post-translational redox modification of ADP-glucose pyrophosphorylase: a novel regulatory mechanism linking starch synthesis to the sucrose supply. Plant Cell. 2002 Sep;14(9):2191-213.
- Farré EM, Tiessen A, Roessner U, Geigenberger P, Trethewey RN, and Willmitzer L. Analysis of the compartmentation of glycolytic intermediates, nucleotides, sugars, organic acids, amino acids, and sugar alcohols in potato tubers using a nonaqueous fractionation method. Plant Physiol. 2001 Oct;127(2):685-700.
- Farré EM, Bachmann A, Willmitzer L, and Trethewey RN. Acceleration of potato tuber sprouting by the expression of a bacterial pyrophosphatase. Nat Biotechnol. 2001 Mar;19(3):268-72. DOI:10.1038/85726 |
- Farré EM, Geigenberger P, Willmitzer L, and Trethewey RN. A possible role for pyrophosphate in the coordination of cytosolic and plastidial carbon metabolism within the potato tuber. Plant Physiol. 2000 Jun;123(2):681-8.