I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Eric Ma
- The University of British Columbia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Finlay Lab at The University of British Columbia. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM., and I've joined because I would like to test out the lab notebook feature, in preparation for a team from UBC to participate in iGEM.
This is a list of the projects in my notebook
- Eric Ma/Notebook
- [[User:Eric Ma/Notebook/|]]
- MICB322 Lab Book
- MICB323 Lab Book
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/11
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/12
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/13
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/14
- Eric Martin
- 3rd Year, B. Sc. Microbiology and Immunology (Hons.), The University of British Columbia
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164