Difference between revisions of "OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Research Groups:OCI Cancer Journal Club"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 15:26, 15 September 2011
Objectives of the OHSU Cancer Biology Journal Club
Cross-departmental workshop composed of students, postdocs, and faculty with shared interest in basic principles and emerging discoveries in Cancer Biology. The goals of the meetings and this wiki:
- Establish a challenging and interactive cross-departmental focus group that will advance understanding of our individual projects and encourage collaborations.
- Provide students and postdocs with training and interactions with faculty interested in Cancer Biology and emerging therapeutics
OCI CJC Activities
Want to join us? All are invited!
- To get on the listserve:
- Email: majordomoATohsu.edu (must be sent as a plain text email)
- subject: subscribe oncobio
- text box: subscribe oncobio
- When and where we meet
- MacHall 2136
- Thursdays noon-1 PM
- Lunch provided by OCI
- Organizer contact information: searsrATohsu.edu, lopezcATohsu.edu
Member Labs and Affiliations
Lopez Lab Hem Onc
Lloyd Lab CROET
McCullough Lab CROET
- Scheduling In Progress