Lab meetings are held jointly with the Reinitz lab.
For lab meetings 2012 Winter Quarter
- Time: every Friday 11:00-13:00
- Place: Kreinitz lab conference room (Z114)
Schedule: Fall 2011
|| New approaches to reveal the genetic basis for complex disease traits
|| Progress report on paper
|| Mol Bio Retreat, no meeting
|| Modeling approach on blood system
|| Bin HE
|| Post-doc interview practice
Schedule: Winter 2012
|| "Derivation of connectionist gene circuit equations by explicit coarse-graining of a sequence-level theory of transcriptional control"
|| Jemma Webber
|| Jemma, Bin and etc.
|| Guest speaker from Rebay lab. Topic: Yan binding patterns in its targets, including eve locus
|| David Gittin
|| A comparative analysis of various Drosophila species’ stripe 2 enhancers
|| Carlos Martinez
- Gas Tank: contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org, specify the type of Gas (e.g. CO2) and order it to be sent to the basement of Anatomy. Include our account number.
Lab duties (for Kreitnitz lab)
- Enzymes, chemicals: Marty, Kenneth
- Disposables: Bin, Carlos
- Computers/websites: Zhihao, John
- Small Equipment (including ordering): Misha, Bin, Carlos
- Confocal: Carlos, Marty, Pengyao
- Incubators/CO2: Misha (Misha, Bin, Manu know how to change)
- GFP Microscope: Misha
- -80C, -20C (antibodies): Ah-Ram, Kenneth
- Fly food problems: John + Marty
- Reinitz fly stocks: Ah-Ram, Lena, Kenneth, Pengyao
- Wash your own dishes!