- We resupended and grew the ERE. We had no colonies grow. We are now contacting IGEM to have the part mailed to us.
- We ran a gel to see which other cultures contained DNA/worked. We had 2 cultures of GFP 240 work and 3 cultures of ER work
- Now we have redigested our DNA and cut it with the apropriate enzymes.
- We then cut the DNA out of the gel and will prepare it next week.
- From left to right is 1-12 the ladders are both low range and are on each side of our parts.
- All parts were cut with E & S enzymes.
- Colonies 1-4 are part BBa_K123003, 5-8 are colonies of BBa_E0840, 9-12 are colonies of part BBa_E0240
- 1,2,4 worked as expected but is hard to see cause it is such a large piece at 3500 bps, 9,10 worked well with two bands meaning our part was taken up and cut out nicely.