7 January 2009
Date: 7 January 2009; Time: 1400; Agenda: Quantification of 24hr biofilm at 1 temperature and biofilm formation at 1 temperature for 24hr and 48hr.
Quantification of biofilm:
- This time we quantified the biofilm formed based on only CV.
- Similar procedures carried out to grow biofilm, only that now they are left to grow at 24hr and 48hr at 30deg. 30rpm.
- Columns 1-6: M9 (Colorless) culture; Columns 7-12: LB culture
- Similar plating done to verify McFarland standards.
- This is a repeat of previously done trials as we found that biofilm grows best at 24hr and 48hr and at 30deg and 37deg!