20.109(S11): old announcements
Jump to navigationJump to search
Module 1 Announcements
- I'm confirming office hours for the Module 1 report. All will be in room 16-336.
- Sunday, 3-4:30, both sections may attend.
- Monday, 5:15-6:15, T/R section only may attend.
- Tuesday, 5:15-6:15, W/F section only may attend.
- The Monday and Tuesday office hours are primarily for shorter last-minute questions. You are strongly encouraged to attend the Sunday office hours for more involved questions.
- W/F binding data is posted on the Day 7 Talk page. AgiStachowiak 16:31, 2 March 2011 (EST)
- T/R binding data is posted on the Day 7 Talk page. AgiStachowiak 17:46, 1 March 2011 (EST)
- We are trying to deconstruct what happened with the groups who did not see a shift between 6-5 and 8-12.
- Your RT-PCR gels are posted on the Mod 1 Day 5 Talk page. AgiStachowiak 13:57, 21 February 2011 (EST)
- The journal club paper list is finally updated. Thanks for your patience! AgiStachowiak 13:28, 14 February 2011 (EST)
- Minor changes have been made to the Day 2 protocol. Part 1 has a wording change to step 4 and an added step 7; Part 3 has a volume change in step 13 and an added step 15. The reagents list has a change to the Qiagen kit used.AgiStachowiak 16:39, 7 February 2011 (EST)
- The wording in question 3 of the CLUSTAL analysis has been changed slightly.AgiStachowiak 16:47, 3 February 2011 (EST)
- You can find the latest changes to the 20.109 wiki at Recent changes for 20.109