The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Yihua Pei receives the Chaney Graduate Student Travel Award. Congratulations! (4/27/16)
- Yihua Pei receives the PRF research grant fellowship. Congratulations! (4/21/16)
- Hyesun Hyun won the third place in the Three Minute Thesis Presentation competition at the 13th Peck symposium. Congratulations! (3/31/16)
- Dr. Sara Ahmed Abouelmagd receives her Ph.D. degree at the 2015 Winter commencement ceremony! (12/20/15)
- "Drug delivery to macrophages: challenges and opportunities" by Yihua Pei and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Journal of Controlled Release. (12/10/15)
- "Pharmacokinetics and biodistribution of recently-developed siRNA nanomedicines" by Jinho Park, Joonyoung Park, Yihua Pei, Jun Xu and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews. (12/3/15)
- Joonyoung Park is selected to receive the 2015 Kienly Teaching Award. Congratulations! (10/6/15)
- Joonyoung Park receives the 2015-2016 Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship. Congratulations! (9/29/15)
- Our article, Recent advances in stealth coating of nanoparticle drug delivery systems. WIREs Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology, is mentioned as one of the top cited WIREs Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology articles that contributed to the 2014 Impact Factor.
- Hyesun Hyun receives the 2015 Lilly Endowment Gift Graduate Research Award. Congratulations! We thank the Lilly Endowment for the support! (6/1/15)
- Dr. Yuanfen Liu returns to China after a year of visiting scholarship. Good luck with your future endeavor! (1/9/16)
- Dr. Sara Abouelmagd returns to Egypt after productive 4 years. We wish you lots of luck for your future career and will dearly miss you! (12/20/15)
- Yel lab welcomes Andrew Yuk (IPPH), new graduate student. (10/7/15)
- Yeo lab welcomes Fanfei Meng from China Pharmaceutical University and Ning Han from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University. Fanfei and Ning will do part of their thesis study in the Yeo Lab as visiting scholars (9/3/15).
- Yeo lab welcomes Aprameya Ganesh from National Institute of Technology-Karnataka, India. Aprameya is a winner of S. N. Bose Scholars Program and works with Jinho for the summer (5/18/15).
- Dr. Hannah Lee returns to Korea. Good luck with your future endeavor! (3/5/15)
- Yeo lab welcomes a new graduate student Maie Taha (IPPH) from Cairo, Egypt. Welcome aboard! (1/14/15)