I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Vicky Schneider
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from googling the term synthetic biology, and I've joined because I am of course interest in the subject of synthetic biology per se as well as being up to date with trends and developments of this field. I am keen to understand and transfer into training what basic concepts form this quite interdisciplinary field (maybe even transdisciplinary!) are crucial to enable the dialogue of the different communities (e.g. engineers, physicists, biologists (incl. clinicians), computational biologists etc) as well as design future training events and workshops. Being able to contribute to the discussions etc in openwetware for this subject means also a real pragmatic way to participate and network with several researchers and staff involved in this subject..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.