I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Thomas Crouzier
- Find me in building 56, room 367
- Email : crouzier at mit dot edu
- 01/2006 – 03/2010
PhD student at the University of Montpellier (France) working on surface modification of biomaterials. Under the supervision of Pr. C. Picart. I engineered a new type of bioactive surface modification made from biocompatible polymer loaded with a growth factor. The delivery of the protein triggers the formation of bone in contact with the material. A collaboration in association with orthopedic surgeons has been established for further development.
- 08/2005- 01/2006
Masters in bioengineering as part of a double degree exchange program with the University of Oklahoma (USA). Under the supervision of Pr. P. McFetridge. I developed of a scaffold material for peripheral nerve and cardiovascular tissue engineering. The research gave rise to two peered reviewed articles and a Masters degree in Biological Engineering.
- 09/2003- 01/2006
Bioengineering student (Institute of Engineering Sciences - University of Clermont-Ferrand, France).
Hi Everybody. I'm a postdoc in Katharina Ribbeck's lab. The lab is multidisciplinary and focused on biological hydrogels and in particular mucus and biofilms. My work is focused on the study of cell-mucin interactions, the physicochemical characterization of mucin coatings and the development of mucin-based biomaterials. I have been extracting the essential component of mucus (mucins), and am doing exploratory work to expose the potential of this molecule to be used as a building block for new biomaterials. These biomaterials can be used to better understand mucus (its biophysical properties and its biology) and for biomedical applications such as drug delivery.
- cell-material interactions
- Biopolymers and biomacromolecules
- Crouzier T, Beckwitt CH, and Ribbeck K. . pmid:22920681.
- Crouzier T, Sailhan F, Becquart P, Guillot R, Logeart-Avramoglou D, and Picart C. . pmid:21783243.
- Crouzier T, Fourel L, Boudou T, Albigès-Rizo C, and Picart C. . pmid:21433098.
- Boudou T, Crouzier T, Nicolas C, Ren K, and Picart C. . pmid:21038350.
- Boudou T, Crouzier T, Auzély-Velty R, Glinel K, and Picart C. . pmid:20560550.
- Boudou T, Crouzier T, Ren K, Blin G, and Picart C. . pmid:20217734.
- Crouzier T, Szarpak A, Boudou T, Auzély-Velty R, and Picart C. . pmid:20155753.
- Crouzier T, Ren K, Nicolas C, Roy C, and Picart C. . pmid:19219837.
- Crouzier T and Picart C. . pmid:19199579.
- Crouzier T, Nimmagadda A, Nollert MU, and McFetridge PS. . pmid:18947245.
- Ren K, Crouzier T, Roy C, and Picart C. . pmid:18841249.
- Crouzier T, McClendon T, Tosun Z, and McFetridge PS. . pmid:18615471.