Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Fall 2012
Course 20 - Biological Engineering / Music Minor
Year of Graduation
schang92 AT mit DOT edu
Have you taken or are you taking...
20.320 (Cell Kinetics) - Currently taking
7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry) - Taken
7.06 (Cell Biology) - Currently taking
5.310 (General Chemistry Lab) - Taken
Do you have any experience culturing cells (mammalian, yeast or microbial)? Yes
Do you have any experience in molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)? Yes
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I have been working in the Sabatini lab at the Whitehead for the past 1.5 years.
Please briefly describe any previous technical communication experience you have
- Written Communication - Lab reports in 5.310, but not sure if that counts?
- Oral Communication - As far as I can remember, no formal training
Anything else you would like us to know?
- Name: Steven Chang
- Email: schang92 AT mit DOT edu
- School: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Address: Theta Xi, 64 Bay State Rd., Boston, MA, 02215
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from class, and I've joined because for 20.109 class..
MIT Class of 2014 - Department of Biological Engineering