Welcome to my personal OWW page. At the moment, I am doing my PhD studies at SYNMIKRO, the LOEWE-Centre for Synthetic Microbiology in Marburg (Germany). OWW is for me on the one hand a chance to share my ideas with other scientists and on the other hand to profit from the knowledge of other people. Thus, feel free to contact me whenever you have a question.
- Sonja Messerschmidt
- LOEWE-Centre for Synthetic Microbiology
- Hans-Meerwein-Straße 6
- 35032 Marburg (Germany)
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- since 2012: PhD student at the LOEWE Centre of Synthetic Microbiogy at the Philipps-University of Marburg (Germany)
- 2006 - 2012: Studies in Biology at the University of Ulm (Germany), Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology
Diploma thesis 'Studies on the role of isopropylmalate dehydratase and isopropylmalate dehydrogenase in 2-ketoisocaproate production with Corynebacterium glutamicum'
- Protein Analytics
- Regulation of Replication in microorganism