Part 1: Prepare a film for dye attachment
- 7 ml of sodium bicarbonate
- dissolve the PVOH with sodium bicarbonate.
- let the solution cool down
- add 1 mg of dye.stir it well.
- pour in to a teflon.let it dry
Part 2: Measure the dry mass of cross-linked gluteraldehyde film made on 14/11/2012 and cross-linked on 16/11/2012
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.