User:Paulo de Oliveira
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Paulo De Oliveira
- Associação Código da Vida
- Av. Duque de Loulé 95, 3º Dtº
- Coração de Jesus
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Associação Código da Vida laboratory, a not-for-profit institution dedicated to research and professional training in Molecular Biology. I learned about OpenWetWare from a link at PCRlinks.com web site, and joined to learn from the shared knowledge, and also to contribute whenever I find it useful.
- 2006, PhD, University of Évora
- 1998, Pedagogical aptitude and Scientific capacity examinations, University of Évora
- 1983, Degree in Biology, University of Lisbon
- Molecular Ecology of soil fungi in Mediterranean forest systems
- Molecular interactions in ectomycorrhizal symbiosis
- Oak reproductive biology and hybridization
- Oliveira, P., Barriga, J., Cavaleiro, C., Peixe, A., Potes, A. Z., 2003. Sustained in vitro root development obtained in Pinus pinea inoculated with ectomycorrhizal fungi. Forestry 76, 579-587. doi:10.1093/forestry/76.5.579
- Oliveira, P., Custódio, A. C., Branco, C., Reforço, I., Rodrigues, F., Varela, M. C., Meierrose, C., 2003. Hybrids between cork oak and holm oak: Isoenzyme analysis. For. Gen. 10: 283-298.
It seems that the journal has gone out of print, so the paper has been rebuilt from the manuscript to approximate the reprint.
- Varela, M. C., Brás, R., Barros, I. R., Oliveira, P., Meierrose, C., in press. Opportunity for hybridization between two oak species in mixed stands as monitored by the timing and intensity of pollen production. Forest Ecol. Manage. (2008), doi:10.1016/j.foreco.2008.06.049.