I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicholas Swenson
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
1. Poh, M.Z., Swenson, N.C., Picard, R.W., "Motion Tolerant Magnetic Earring Sensor and Wireless Earpiece for Wearable Photoplethysmography," IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, To Appear.
2. Poh, M.Z., Swenson, N.C., Picard, R.W., "A Wearable Sensor for Unobtrusive, Long-term Assessment of Electrodermal Activity," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, To Appear.
3. Poh, M.Z., Loddenkemper, T., Swenson, N.C., Sabtala, M.C., Madsen, J.R., Picard, R.W., "Characterization of Long-term Continuous Electrodermal Activity Lateralization in Pediatric Epilepsy Patients," Epilepsia, Vol 50(Suppl. 11), pp. 11-12.
4. Poh, M.Z., Kim, K., Goessling, A.D., Swenson, N.C., Picard, R.W., "Heartphones: Sensor Earphones and Mobile Application for Non-obtrusive Health Monitoring," Proceedings of the 13th IEEE International Symposium on Wearable Computers, Linz, Austria, 2009, pp. 153-154.
5. Poh, M.Z., Swenson, N.C., Picard, R.W., "Comfortable Sensor Wristband for Ambulatory Assessment of Electrodermal Activity," 1st Biennial Conference of the Society for Ambulatory Assessment, Greifswald, Germany. June 25-28, 2009.