I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Sanders
- Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Harwell Science and Innovation campus
I work in the [Isis Biolab] at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory. I learned about OpenWetWare from My off site superviser, and I've joined in order to use the protocols and resources that are on the lab page as well as to add to the order list .
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Currently taking, Chemical Reasearch MSc, University of Reading, UK
- 2007, Human Biosciences BSc, University of Plymouth, UK
- Membrane Proteins
- Ion Channels
- Signal transduction pathway