I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Pedersen
- LFCS, University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science at University of Edinburgh. I learned about OpenWetWare at the Standards and Specifications in Synthetic Biology workshop, Seattle April 2008. I've joined because I would like to edit the entry on LBS in the "tools for synthetic biology" section, created during the workshop.
- 2006-, PhD, LFCS, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2004-2004, MSc, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University, Denmark
- 2001-2004, BSc, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Formal languages for describing concurrent processes and their properties. Applications include:
- Systems and synthetic biology
- Computer security
- Huttel H and Pedersen M. A Logical Characterisation of Static Equivalence. ENTCS 173:2, 2007