- Mark Mimee
- 500 Technology Square, NE47-235
- Cambridge, MA 02139
Hi all! I'm a second year Microbiology student working in Timothy Lu's laboratory. My research focuses on using synthetic biology to design novel antimicrobial agents, particularly in engineering designer probiotics and bacteriophages. I'll be TAing the second module of 20.109. Feel free to email me with any questions! - Mark
- 2011-Present, PhD in Microbiology, MIT
- 2008-2011, BSc in Microbiology and Immunology, McGill University
- Infectious disease
- Synthetic biology
- Bacteriophage therapy
- Probiotic therapy
- Thanabalasuriar A, Bergeron J, Gillingham A, Mimee M, Thomassin JL, Strynadka N, Kim J, and Gruenheid S. . pmid:22432415.
- Thanabalasuriar A, Koutsouris A, Weflen A, Mimee M, Hecht G, and Gruenheid S. . pmid:19712078.