- Help with ot?
- Kinesin assays?
- continue to update the chemicals list
- w/e Koch and the grads will need
- Andy has apparently already setup the power modulator and the beam expander
- He says the only thing left is to move the microscope into the new lab and setup the steering optics
- The microscope is now in the new lab
- It is too tall for the table, so Andy is going to get mike or joe to come and raise the shelf up a touch
- Turned out they were busy, so Andy and I did it ourselves
- Raised the shelf up about 4 inches
- Now with the microscope all setup, Andy is trying to install the last of the optics (mainly, the steering optics)
- Brigette wants to try to new kinesin assay (phosphorous kits)
- Koch asked me to run an ethernet cable from the optics lab back to kochlab
- ran it across the floor, under doors, across the ceiling tiles and into the lab
- interesting note: koch found a dead scorpion in the ceiling