- Gal4-EED/luc cells IFC - secondary stain & imaging
Gal4-EED/luc cells IFC
- Samples: first row of wells in the 24-well plate.
- Keep all others under PBS
- 0 μg/mL dox
- Follow standard protocol; wash 3x with 1xPBS
- Use 1:1000 dilution of anti-rabbit Alexa488 and 1:1000 Hoescht (in 15 μL Gentex horse serum blocking solution per well)
- Incubate under parafilm "covers" for one hour at room temperature in light-tight box with wet paper towels
- Use GFP setting on Nikon scope to record images
- Saw some cells with very bright signal, some dim in 0 μg/mL dox well
- Signal appeared to be dimmer overall for all others.