I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- PhD student at the Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State University
- I live in State College, PA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (814)-777-3696
- Find my Resume here
- 2014 (estimated), Ph.D. in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State University
- 2012, M.S. in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State University
- 2009, B.Tech. in Biotechnology, Indraprastha University (Delhi, India)
- M.S. Thesis project - Pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass: Scale-up of the hydrothermal pretreatment process to understand the effect of heat-transfer properties of the pretreatment system on pretreatment efficiency.
- Ph.D. Thesis project - Study of plant cell wall architecture with a focus on lignin: Developing markers to label and enhance visualization of lignin in native plant cell walls.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.