I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jitesh Dundas
- Scientist( and Partner), Non-Profit Organization ( Name kept confidential. Available on email request).
- Row House-6, Opp. Ambo Vihar, Tirupati Nagar-II,
- Off. Unitech Road, Virar(w), Thane-401303,
- Maharashtra,India *Address 2
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I also work in the volunteer capacity at the Dept of Biosciences ( Prof. Sanjeeva Srivastava's Proteomics lab) at the Indian Institute of Technology-Mumbai. I learned about OpenWetWare from google, and I've joined because To discuss and share my research interests; if possible meet and create new colloborations in research.
- 2007, MCA, University of Pune, India
- 2004, BCA, Sardar Patel University, India
- Systems Genetics (Special Interests in Cancer)
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
For a more detailed view of my research interests and publications, please visit my lab page :- | The Jitesh Dundas Lab
- Jitesh Dundas.Law of Connectivity in Machine Learning. International Journal of Simulation- Systems, Science and Technology - IJSSST (URL:- http://www.ijssst.info/ ). Vol. 11, No. 5. Dec 2010. (ISSN: 1473-804 x Online) and (ISSN: 1473-8031 Print). UK.
- Jitesh Dundas and David Chik. IBSEAD: - A Self-Evolving Self-Obsessed Learning Algorithm for Machine Learning. IJCSET (URL:- http://ijcset.excelingtech.co.uk/ ). Volume 1. Issue 4. No 48. December, 2010.
- Automaton Based Detection Of Affected Cells In A 3-Dimensional Biological System.Jitesh B. Dundas.Accepted. Journal of Computer Science & Systems Biology (http://www.omicsonline.com/AboutJCSB.php). Nov 2010. Omics Publications Group.
- Automaton Based Detection Of Affected Cells In A 3-Dimensional Biological System.Jitesh B. Dundas.Biofrontiers Journal.Volume 1, Issue 1, September 2009.Online:-http://biofrontiers.org/vol1/Jitesh-Biofrontiers-Vol1-Issue1-1-11.pdf
- Understanding Code Patterns-Analysis,Measurement & Interpretation. Jitesh Dundas. International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 1, April 2009 1793-8198. Online:-www.ijcee.org/papers/008.pdf.