I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jamin Koo
- Stanford University
- Stanford, CA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Present, PhD, Stanford University
- 2010, MS, Seoul National University
- 2008, BS, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- J Koo, K Park, D Shin, ES Yoon. Economic evaluation of renewable energy systems under varying scenarios and its implications to Korea’s renewable energy plan. Appl Energy, 88 (2011), pp. 2254–2260.
- J Koo, K Han, ES Yoon. Integration of CCS, emissions trading and volatilities of fuel prices into sustainable energy planning, and its robust optimization. Renew Sustain Energy Rev, 15 (2011), pp. 665–672.
- S Kim, J Koo, CJ Lee, ES Yoon. Optimization of Korean energy planning for sustainability considering uncertainties in learning rates and external factors. Energy, 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2012.02.062.
- K Park, J Koo, D Shin, CJ Lee, ES Yoon. Optimal multi-floor plant layout with consideration of safety distance based on mathematical programming and modified consequence analysis. Korean J Chem Eng, 28 (2011), pp. 1009-1018.
- S Won, J Koo, D Shin, ES Yoon. The Estimation of Hazardous Gas Release Rate Using Optical Sensor and Neural Network. Comput Chem Eng, 28 (2010), 199-204.