- My name is Ibuki Kawamata.
- I am a Ph.D student in Hagiya lab at the University of Tokyo.
- I am visiting Murata lab at Tohoku University.
- My web site
- I was an adviser of team Japan Tokyo in BIOMOD 2011.
- I was an adviser of team UT-Hongo in BIOMOD 2012.
- I am an adviser of team Sendai and UT-Komaba in BIOMOD2013.
- 2011, MS, Information Science and Technology
- 2009, BS, Science
- DNA computing, DNA nano-engineering, Molecular robotics
- Design automation, evolutionary computation
- Kinetic simulation, graph rewriting, Abstraction of graph
- DNA reaction diffusion system in a hydrogel